6/08/2010

Ryan Philippe sad he divorced Reese Witherspoon

Video Ryan Philippe and reese witherspoon from Youtube


Ryan Philippe is still sad about his divorce from Reese Witherspoon.

The 'MacGruber' actor - who split with the Oscar - winning star after seven years of marriage in 2006 - admits he still feels the pain of the relationship ending but aims to learn from the experience and become a better father to their children Ava, 10 and Deacon, 6.


He said: "I still have sadness about my divorce. But my aim is always to progress - to be a better father, a better boyfriend, a better friend, a better actor. My goals are to improve in all areas of life.

"If you're fearful and you're closing yourself off from potentially wonderful or beautiful additions to your life, that's not going to lead anywhere positive."


The 35-year-old star also doesn't agree with shouting at his young children, which he belives has contributed to them growing up well-behaved.


He told Men's Health magazine: "Since the time my childrem were just one or two years old, I've spoken to them like they're intelligent, and used bigger words than maybe they could comprehend at the time.

"I talked to them not necessarily as equals but as valued individuals. I haven't raised my voice to my children in years. They're really well behaved and conscientious."



Source: www.azcentral.com

No comments: