6/06/2010

Kristen Stewart Apologizes For Rape Comment

Click Video Kristen Stewart Apologizes from Youtube


Kristen Stewart has been aggressive and more than her normal bitchy to the press for an entire week now but today she is having to suck it up, eat crow and apologize for being an whiny teenager.

I almost feel bad for her today as this story breaks. She's just a kid that just hasn't grown into the grace she is going to need to handle the press and career. So these stupid things are going to slip out of her mouth from time to time.

In an interview with Elle magazine Kristen compared the paparazzi taking photos of her to images of a woman being raped. While most of us just read it and thought, 'what a stupid thing to say', it caused outrage with rape victims' advocacy organizations.

And here's the back-handed teenage apology:

"I really made an enormous mistake-clearly and obviously. And I'm really sorry about my choice of words. I've made stupid remarks before, and I've always reasoned: 'Whatever. They can think what they want,' " she says.

Clearly, she should have said "violated" but when you add in the teenage drama and hormones to the mix it came out "rape". You gotta love how she quickly added "They can think what they want". READ: My people are making me apologize but I think it's all bullshit."



Source: www.hollywoodbackwash.com

No comments: